Barn Quilt Tour
"We’ll See You Outside” Barn Quilt Tour
Here is the list of barn quilts.
The challenge is to take a drive to see how many barn quilts you can find. O’Brien County Tourism wants to encourage you to take pictures of your favorite quilts and share them on Instagram at #tourobriencounty and Facebook at Tour O’Brien County. They also would like you to submit the addresses of any barn quilts you find that are not on the list, using the Contact Us feature on this website.
When you have completed your tour and worked up an appetite, the tourism committee recommends you check out the recipes submitted by barn quilt owners, sample a new dish and even share pictures on Instagram and Facebook.
These recipes can also be found HERE.
O’Brien County Tourism encourages you to follow these social distancing rules:
- The health and safety of all Iowans is our utmost importance.
- Remember to practice safe social distancing. If there are other people already looking for clues at the site, please wait in your car for your chance to explore.
- Travel in your vehicle only with your own family members.
- Please respect business hours and understand that some businesses will be closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Call ahead or stop at your local restaurant for a to-go box to enjoy while you are exploring.
O'Brien County's Bell-Times-Courier has put together a short video and interactive map for you to view here.