Accessibility Statement for O'Brien County Tourism
This is an accessibility statement from O'Brien Count Tourism.
Measures to support accessibility
O'Brien Count Tourism takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of O'Brien County Tourism:
- Worked with a web designer to perform an audit and implement accessibility changes
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. O'Brien County Tourism is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of O'Brien County Tourism. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on O'Brien County Tourism:
- Phone: 712-957-1313
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 160 S. Hayes Ave.
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of tourobriencounty.org , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for O'Brien County Tourism:
- Videos: Videos are not transcribed with audio or video because no closed captions or audio or video descriptions or transcripts exist for the videos. These videos were created by third-party organizations and are embedded from their YouTube channels. We were not involved in the production or editing of the videos.
- Form fields do not have clear visual labels, but rather include placeholder text. We have asked the website developer to make the change to the underlying software and awaiting the corrective action for the software product.
O'Brien Count Tourism assessed the accessibility of O'Brien County Tourism by the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation by web designer.